Do you crave heart pumping activities? If you do read on, we have 5 Adrenaline Junkie packages just for you.
1. Skywalk Canopy: If you love being out and about then you should visit the Lekki Conservation Centre, in Lagos Nigeria. Its newly built Skywalk Canopy is the longest in Africa and second longest in the World (401 meters long, 0.6 meters wide, 22.5 meters at highest point). Read more about Private Guided Tour of the Lekki Conservation Centre 2017 – Lagos at: https://www.viator.com/tours/Lagos/A-walk-with-Nature/d24049-8412P2?pub=vcps
2. Paint Balling: There’s nothing like being shot at with paintballs for an adrenaline rush you’ll never forget. For a day full of banter, laughs and adrenaline head to Xtreme Sports Paintball Arena in Oniru.
3. Go Karting: If you’re a thrill seeker who loves speed then you can show it all off on the track. Whether you’re in need of speed, just want to have endless fun, or you are competitive and just want to race your friends Get Arena, Hi Impact Planet amusement and Omu resorts offer such activities in Lagos state.
4. Quad Biking. Quad Biking is just another way to get your adrenaline pumping. You can make your way through the rugged tracks or just let it rip on the beaches here in Lagos state with the top of the range 150cc quad bikes. Push yourself and the quad to the limit hitting speeds and taking on the terrain. Inagbe Grand Resorts and Leisure, and Lekki Leisure lake are good destinations for this activity.
5. Canoeing and kayaking: This low impact activity can improve your aerobic fitness, strength and flexibility. Whether you are a beginner who just want to make a or a health-conscious person who wants to look good in a tank top, canoeing is a world packed with new skills to learn and adventures to be had.